Saturday, 2 April 2016

Origins | Spring Skincare

Hello lovelies! So, it’s Easter. This probably means you’ve spent the past couple of weeks gorging on creme eggs and treating yourself to whatever goodies the Easter Bunny left in Tesco’s bargain bin. Right? Just incase you feel like treating your body as well as your belly, here’s a little look at some gorgeous skin care that i’ve been loving this month. 


These miniatures are part of a gorgeous set courtesy of Origins. The set retails at £25 and includes: a sample sized Ginzing scrub cleanser, Modern Friction, Drink Up Intensive (overnight mask) and a full sized Ginzing moisturiser. This is an amazing package which you can pick up from Boots. TO give you an idea of just how much of a bargain you’re getting… The moisturiser alone retails for £24… You can thank me later. 

This little set has revived my skin. The natural ingredients and fresh aromas make taking care of your self a pleasure. My top products are from the ‘Ginzing’ range. 



Nothing quite wakes you up like this gorgeous face wash. The tangy scent is refreshing and it’s something I look forward to every morning. The texture is light and the scrub not too abrasive - that’s what Modern Friction is for… On top of this I apply the gorgeous Ginzing moisturiser. This product is light and non greasy. It’s fragranced with the same gorgeous top notes. Orange creme. 

Each evening i’ve been working to combat bad breakouts. That’s why Modern Friction has become a staple in my beauty cabinet. The scrub is thorough but not too intensive and smells bloomin' gorgeous. My skin has significantly improved since I incorporated this product into my regime. It’s a tougher scrub and shouldn’t be OVER used. 


Last up, it’s a drop of luxury. Drink Up Intensive. As the name would suggest, this product is NOT for every day use. It’s a little treat to be used once or twice a week. I love this product, but have to use it sparingly so as not to over clog my oily skin. The application is smooth and your skin will thank you for quenching it’s thirst during these April showers. This product works to restore vitality and elasticity. Waking up the next morning your skin will feel supple and renewed. You’ll be ready to crawl out from under the duvet and take on the day. (remember, don’t forget to apply to the face and neck).

I love these products and can’t believe how much of a STEAL this sample set is. 
Let me know what you think/how you’re putting a SPRING in your step this Easter. 



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig