Sunday, 2 November 2014

Vintage Styler | Brand Focus


I love Lydia Bright. There’s nothing cool about admitting you love The Only Way is Essex, but I do. I really really do. For a show that’s famously OTTD and über glam Lyd doesn’t disappoint. BUT she doesn't do it with fake tan and falsies... She defines modern classic and her looks are always on point. I constantly scroll through her online shop and i’m always excited to emulate the outfits she puts together. Yes, girl crush indeed. ANYWAY - when I found out she had a range out on Vintage Styler I was quick to check it out. 




I placed an order for two gorgeous bits of bling AND even managed to get them when they were on a one off sale (sorry ladies, they’re back up in price now). I got a beautifully vibrant necklace and some statement earrings. 


I was very excited for these nicknacks to arrive, not just because of my obvious love for their designer BUT because they’re beaut - who could blame me? First up is the Addie Deco Style necklace. THIS was £8. It’s a gorgeous neon twist on an oh so vintage concept. It is a statement with the colour and glitz, but it’s elegant sizing makes it a simple statement. THE perfect colour pop to pair with a neutral top. The eagle eyed among you will have spotted me wearing this with a black tee in my Halloween post - which also looked great, if you avoided the vampire wearing it!


Next I popped some gorgeous emerald earrings in my online basket. They are oversized and elegant. I love them, again a steal at £9 when I ordered them. These look amazing and I’m going to pair them both with LBD’s on a night out and with comfy layers and high necklines during the day. My hair will be up to show off these beautiful sparklers. WHAT a gorgeous colour for winter!


Let me know what you think of these ‘Vintage Styler’ finds. This is a site I will be using again and again - they have so many gorgeous things - not just in Lyd’s collection. ALL kinds of accessories are covered guys - so click here to see! 


Lots of love, 

Any post suggestions for this week? 

Katy xoxo

SHARE:

4 comments

Fabi said...

Both of the pieces are gorgeous! So jealous xx

Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

VV Nightingale said...

I love those earrings, they're so gorgeous! :)

vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

Katy 'J said...

thank you! you should have a look at the site an order something, they're all gorgeous! xx

Katy 'J said...

thank you so so much!! xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig