Thursday, 13 November 2014

M.A.C | Keepsake Eye Reveal

Mischief Managed. Stepping foot into MAC  is always a dangerous move...Especially IF, like me, you're a fan of obnoxious amounts of glitter. It is also something not to be advised IF you are highly susceptible to marketing, because, trust me, this packaging is beautiful. Mac have really got it right here. They've combined luxury and the every day and come up with the most beautiful seasonal range. If you can't wait to SEE the beauties, keep reading. 


Alright then, lets dive in. I picked up two products on this mini haul... Firstly the gorgeous palate pictured above. This set is simply named the 'Smokey Eye' trinket. THINK the love child of Naked Basics and opulent glamour. The theme of GLITTER is both a festive staple and the main feature of this gorgeous collection. The shades are neutral and classic - but the packaging is extraordinary. WHAT a beautiful pairing. 


Secondly, I picked up this beautiful glitter pigment in GOLD. I've always lusted after these gorgeous shimmers. They create an effervescent sheen to the eye that goes beyond that of a pressed powder. The magic of this sparkling dust is in its simplicity. It transforms a smokey eye into a statement, evening statement, PERFECT for the winter months. I can't wait to try this out and show you all - imagine how perfect and glamorous this would look at a Christmas ball? 


I've attached some close ups so you can have a true look at the beauty of these festive gems. I adore the ease of these products. They make achieving Christmassy glamour simple. AND who couldn't get excited about using such a gorgeous little set? Less basic and more, extraordinary. WELL done MAC, you've outdone yourself...


Let me know if you want me to feature these products in a tutorial. For now, I just wanted to share my excitement. Eeek, Christmas is coming! Bring on the sparkle. 

Katy xoxo



SHARE:

13 comments

María Alejandra said...

Love it!
xx
Ale

www.alemint.net

Robbers Corner said...

Definitely need to do a tutorial I've been lusting over the glittery pigments for a while as I had seen some cut crease 60s super glittery looks I wanted to recreate!

xx

http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

Robyn said...

That new packaging is so beautiful! I have seen the displays in stores and need to more thoroughly go back and check them out! Thanks for the review :)

http://www.skinnybelle.com/

Sisi said...

that gold glitter looks amazing and I really want to get it! everything you got looks fantastic!
-Sisi
Modern Beauty Girl
Other Modern Girl

CescasRetailRetreat said...

The eyeshadows look gorgeous, perfect autumnal colours! I also really like the look of the brush kits in the keepsakes range, they are travel sized, so perfect for your handbag.

Heather McCorriston said...

That little palette is adorable and the colours are so lovely and versatile - a tutorial would be really good! You can never have too much glitter, especially when it gets to this time of the year!!

Heather x
http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

Abi S said...

Looks so nice I love your photos! The gold litter looks lovely, great for Christmas! Abi :)
MyW0rldMyView

Marie Sanderson said...

GOLD, GLITTER, CHRISTMAS........... YES.
hehe. I love what you bought especially the gold glittery stuff I am literally obsessed with gold glittery this season I am wearing it on my eye like every day and I even have my nail done to match. Gold is my fav colour right now.....
I am gutted they don't have a MAC store near me though but then again I'd probably be in there far too much lol. xox

http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

Katy 'J said...

Thank you!! xx

Katy 'J said...

I will deffs be doing a festive make up tutorial using the pigment soon! xx

Katy 'J said...

It's just gorgeous isn't it? I love the new Mac range! xx

Katy 'J said...

I'm so excited to use it! xx

Katy 'J said...

Aw i was so tempted, its just something about the gorgeous packaging! xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig