Sunday, 25 May 2014

Girls Can't Pack

                                                     


It's far too early for me to be packing anyway; but after a day of channeling my pre-holiday buzz into an attempt at making packing progress I have drawn one conclusion: Girls cannot pack. 

Okay, so it's only a week, but is handluggage ever really enough? From as long as I can remember I have been trained to 'always have a spare' and that all those wonder cremes in my make up bag are TOTALLY essential... Haven't we all? It seems to me the female species is entirely ill equipt for liquid restrictions and baggage limits... But no, we are conditioned into EasyJet's not so 'easy' packing policy. 

I accept that cutting down on shoes and handbags isn't exactly a first world problem, but it's one that, come holiday time, is probably a first concern for everyone who wants to look and feel their best on that long awaited getaway. I KNOW it's possible, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure I fit every last piece of 'unnecessary' junk into my oh so tiny bag, because well - what would I do without that extra handbag? (Joking - kind of...)


My priority is definitely the amazing trip i've got to look forward to; but something tells me this carry on case and I are not going to be friends on this trip... On the outside she may look sleek and effortless, but inside she's bursting with pastel colours and mountains of make up... And I haven't even got round to packing the shoes yet! This one is going to take muscle, and maybe someone will have to step in before this becomes a full scale baggage war. 

This is not going to end well - suitcase 1, Katy 0.

Katy xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig